Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

6/23/2009

Baubles at Waterloo Artisan Gallery




I have been super busy with creating beautiful baubles for the Waterloo Artisan Gallery. I made over 80 beautiful sparkling new baubles for the artisan gallery. I am really excited to have been selected to sell my wears in this super awesome gallery. If you are in the area (Waterloo, WI) stop by and take a peek, or you can view my creative collage style jewelry in my etsy shop HERE. I am always open to custom orders,questions, or comments. Take a look at my sold items to get an idea of what I can make for you. The pieces that are available in shop are only a small sampling of what I am able to make. I can make just about anything, using any kind of materials, seriously just ask...you never know!

No comments: