Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

2/29/2008

Poor Stewart


My poor ratty Stewart had to have another surgery to remove an abcess from his cheek. He had his first surgery in September of 07. I went away for a few days over the weekend and came back to find my poor Stewart in such a miserable state. I brought him to the vet right away. The vet is not sure what caused the infection to come back because it has been 5 months since his last surgery.

The little buddy is spending a lot of time hiding out in his cage recovery from his second ordeal. He is tough and with lots of TLC and meds he should heal up nicely within a few weeks.

"All that for a rat", I have heard many times. I say, "Why of course, Stewart is my little sweetheart and I can't stand to see him hurting"

No comments: