Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

2/28/2008

FurBall donation- Autumn Beauty


I have been busy creating some lovely jewelry pieces for the annual HSJC (Humane Society of Jefferson County) fundraiser The "FurBall" This stunning necklace is made with coral,yellow jade, picture jasper, autumn jasper, and copper beads and findings. This item will be included within the silent auction items. I will be working on some more pieces in the next few days.

IF you would like to view more of my awesome jewelry for sale in my etsy shop please visit HERE. I also have a section in my shop with items for sale that benefit various animal charities. Take a look HERE If you are looking for something special, I am always open to custom orders. I can make just about anything!

No comments: