Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

4/18/2009

Funky Flower Bangle


This is one of my newest creations. It is a funky flower bangle style bracelet that I made from a repurposed 1980's bangle and vintage 60's plastic flowers. This bracelet is available for sale in my super awesome ETSY SHOP. Check out my jewelry creations....they are fun,quirky, and funky. They are perfect for that free spirit that is within all of us!!!! I also take custom orders and I do repairs. I can fix most types of jewelry!!! Here is a little bit more about this awesome bracelet:

This bracelet is made from a repurposed bangle from the good ol' 80's. Ah...those were the days!!!! I have mounted the vintage stacked green and blue flowers with industrial strength adhesive. It is still a good idea to take this bracelet on and off by grasping the actual blue bangle parts. There are 8 stacks of vintage flowers with silvery metal roses around this funky bangle. This bangle fits an average size wrist (about 7in to 7-3/4in).

No comments: