Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

2/19/2009

Pirates of the Cat-i-bean Bracelet





The above pics are of a bracelet that I custom created for the Humane Society of Jefferson County's annual fundraiser "Fur Ball" this year's theme is "Pirates of the Cat-i-bean" This bracelet was so much fun to make...yar me mateys!!!! The bracelet is made with 5 soldered glass charms that have a different image on both side so it is reversible....two looks in one...shiver me timbers that be thrifty matey!!! The charms are linked together by a silvery chain to give it strength and durability. Yo-ho-ho!!!!

The awesome piratey type images were created for me by one of my favorite fellow etsians PebbleBrookStudio She makes me all of the images that I use in my collage art. She can custom make sheets with just about any image, size, and shape.

No comments: