Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/03/2008

Up to my eyeballs in FUDGE!!!!


I make and sell fudge each Holiday season. Last year I made over 150lbs. That's a lot of fudge. Oh so rich and creamy.....you know you want some!!!! I make over 30 flavors and I also make sugar free. The regular fudge is $8.00 a pound and the sugar free is usually $16 per lb (depending on the price of the sugar free chocolate)

I made the fudge in the photo above for the orders I have for tomorrow. I sell my fudge in a local shop and I also take orders. I ship throughout the United States and I always make my fudge fresh to order.

If you would like to purchase some you can either contact me through my etsy shop or you can email me at fang2pickles at hotmail dot com.

Fudge makes a super awesome tasty treat to give as a gift to others or yourself. I have been selling and making fudge for many years and have thousands of satisfied customers....no worries here.....for sure!!! I can gift wrap or put the fudge into tins for a small additional charge (usually a dollar or two)

No comments: