Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/10/2008

More Clearance Items


I just listed more items in the super blowout clearance section of my ETSY SHOP. Come and take a look and get great holiday bargains in my ETSY SHOP!!!!! The pendant shown in the photo above was originally priced at $4 on clearance of only $1.50!!! What a super awesome deal. I have over 30 items in my clearance section and I will be adding more in the the next few days.

Here is a little more info about the pendant:

This super cool pendant is made with pretty papers that are decoupaged onto a wooden disk. There is a different image on both sides. So you get two looks in one...very nifty, right? I think so. This pendant measures approx. 1-1/2in round and has a silvery jump ring on the top for your stringing pleasure.

No comments: