Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/10/2008

Dynamic Duo Pendant


This fun pendant of the Dynamic Duo was created by me (of course!) It is available for purchase in my ETSY SHOP. This pendant has Batman and Robin on the front and Superman on the back. For other fun pendants look HERE. I am always open to custom orders. I can incorporate just about any image into these soldered glass pendants. If interested you can contact me through my ETSY SHOP or leave a comment here. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!!

Here is a little more info about the pendant:

This super hero glass pendant is reversible. One side has Superman while the other has the dynamic duo of Batman and Robin. The images are sandwiched between two pieces of glass and then soldered around the edges with lead free solder.

There is a bail on the top for easy stringing onto your favorite chain or ribbon. The pendant measures approx. 1-1/2 by 1in.

No comments: