Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

8/25/2008

Flower Bed Find


I was doing some weeding of my back flower bed when I found these little cuties nestled under one of my plants. I was careful not to touch them. I think that there is four of these tiny bunnies in the nest. I am a little worried about them being so close to the house and in my back yard.The flower bed is less then 5 feet from the house. I have a fenced in yard; my dogs are back there several times throughout the day and they are always digging things up. The dogs catch frogs and little critters all the time. I am going to check on the little hoppers in the next few days and make sure mom has been coming back for them. I never see rabbits in my yard, so maybe she is coming for them at night.

No comments: