Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

2/07/2008

Pieces Parts Bracelet


I love to make "junk" bracelets!!! I am part of group on etsy.com called trashion. We use recycled,upcycled, vintage and unwanted items in our art. We give new life to things that would be considered junk and turn them into beautiful useable,functional, an pleasing to the eye works of fine craft and art. How awesome is that, very awesome.....I dare say!!!!

I like to take unconventional items and turn them into jewelry....the whackier the better!!! Here is a little more info about the bracelet and you can find it for sale in my etsy shop HERE.

This super cool wacky bracelet is made with assorted electrical parts. Wire connectors and fuses to name a few. I borrowed a few parts from my husband's collection of electrical doodads...shh don't tell him. Everything can be made into jewelry is my moto. This bracelet has an aluminum chain and silver plated findings and measures approx. 7-1/2.

No comments: