Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/09/2007

Pot Belly Pig Fund Update- Etsy items



I have decided to start carrying some items in my ETSY SHOP that I will be donating 100% of the sale price(less shipping and fees)to the "Pot Belly Pig Fund" Please take a look in the charity section of my shop to view items that benefit various animal charities. This is a fund that I established for "River" the senior pot belly pig at the Jefferson County Humane Society. The items pictured were sold today. The donation amount for these two items less shipping and fees is $10.20. I have added this amount to the donation envelope.

I sell fudge and give 15% of the sale of my fudge to this fund. As stated in previous blog posts I will be using the donated money to purchase the food that River needs.

No comments: