Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/09/2007

Baby Blocks Earrings CHARITY


These cute little earrings are made out of tiny wooden baby blocks!!! I loved those things when I was a kid!!! They have silver plated ear wires and measure approx. 1/2in square. These earrrings have k and e on one side and q and w on the other. You can view these earrings in my etsy shop HERE

I am a member of the EFA (Etsy for Animals..Artists Helping Animals). I will be donating 100%(after shipping and fees) of the sale of these earrings to the "Pot Belly Pig Fund". This is a fund that I established for "River" the senior pot belly pig housed at the Jefferson County Humane Society. River was abused and neglected. He is on the road to recovery under the loving care of the folks at the shelter.

No comments: