Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

11/26/2007

Humane Society Fundraiser Cookbook


Fritz Family Favorites
This is a fundraiser cookbook written, published, and edited by myself. It is filled with totally yummy recipes from myself,two sisters,mom,sister-in-law,aunt,and granny. Tried and true hometown Wisconsin favorites full of yummy scrummy goodness. And you know if it comes from Wisconsin it has got to be good!!! Our family specialities are the desserts and candies, oh my god, yum!!! There is a total of 288 recipes and 132 pages. I am donating 25% of the retail cost to the local humane society shelter at which I volunteer. Our shelter is always in need of the support and generosity of the community. This book was truly a labor of love.

The chapters are as follows:
Appetizers and Beverages=47 recipes
Soups and Salads=26 recipes
Vegetables and Side Dishes= 25 recipes
Main Dishes= 45 recipes
Breads and Rolls= 23 recipes
Desserts= 59 recipes
Cookies and Candy= 38 recipes
This and That= 25 recipes

There is a full index,and contributors list and all those great recipes.

You can purchase one in my etsy store here. I have donated almost $300 to the HSJC through the sales of these awesome cookbooks. I have other items in my etsy shop that I donate a portion of the proceeds to other animal charities. Visit here to view these items. Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: