Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

8/05/2007

Collagery of Jewelry


I am the curator of a treasury on Etsy.com. Since I am so addicted to collage and funky jewelry I thought that I would make a list of other artists that make fun and funky jewelry. I showcased my work as well. I just had to put a little shameless self promotion in there. Of course I did, cause I am awesome, if I do say so myself...and I do!!!! He, He,He. Gotta love the collage!!!! I am so very addicted to treasuries on etsy.com. I love putting together a list that contains nifty ideas and/or work of my fellow EFA artists!!! If you want to view more of the list please visit: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=5129 My screen capture program doesn't show all of the wonderful work by the many talented artists!!! Leave your comments and let me know what you think.

No comments: