Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

6/27/2007

Yummy Bake Sale- Fundraiser Cookbook SALE


Hi All-
Come and visit me on June 30th out in front of the Sweet Spot coffee shop in Whitewater, WI for some yummy baked goods. I will be selling sweet breads (my speciality) and cookies. All baked good items will be priced between $1 and $2. Great prices for such yummy treats!!! I will also have the fundraiser cookbooks for sale. Only $10 per copy. Buy a cookbook and help raise funds for the Jefferson County Humane Society!!!! I will have other hand-made kitchen related items for sale such as: aprons, potholders and wash cloths. These items are hand-made by my Mom. They are very awesome and great prices too. I will be at the Sweet Spot on Sat. June 30th from 12-6. Come on out and get your cookbook and some yummies for tummies!!! Hope to see you all there!!! The Sweet Spot is located at 226 W. Whitewater St. in Whitewater, WI.

No comments: