Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

6/28/2007

A Sea of Sweet Breads For You!!!


These are the sweet breads that I made today. Ahhhhh!!!! 97 loaves in all and 12 different flavors!!!! Yum,Yum,Yum!!! My husband snatched a few. I had to run to the store 2 times, I hate when that happens!!! Well they are all done now. I have them all packaged pretty and ready for the bake sale. I always make my items fresh. I don't like to freeze stuff, so I make everything a day or two before my sales. It is a lot of hard work, but I want my stuff fresh and tasty.Sweet breads are only $1.00 for 1/2lb loaf!!! Tomorrow I make cookies. I need a rest my back hurts from being bent over the stove all day. See you all at the sale!!!! These are the yummy favors:
1.)Pear
2.)Carrot
3.)Plum
4.)Blueberry
5.)Apple Cinnamon
6.)Banana
7.)Gingerbread
8.)Strawberry
9.)Pumpkin
10.)Peach
11.)Sweet Potato
12.)Rhubarb

No comments: