Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

1/08/2009

Ride Em' Cowboy!!!!


The pic above is of some super awesome western style kitschy collage bracelets that I created for a shop in Texas. I think that they look pretty darn good, considering I live behind the cheese curtain in the frozen snow covered land of da north (Wisconsin). I racked my brain trying to think of "western" style stuff, there isn't too many rodeos or cowboys around this neck of the woods. I made polymer clay yellow roses and chili peppers. I also made charms of Roy Rodgers and Dale Evans out of images that I upcycled out of old catalogs. I decoupaged them onto painted wooden pieces and then coated them with resin. They turned out so fabulous....I must say!!!

I can make just about any theme or style of collage bracelet. Check out my ETSY SHOP for more of my creations. I am hoping to have more new bracelets listed in the next couple of days.

No comments: