Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

1/26/2009

Macrame Mania


OMG I have not macramed in years!!! It was really weird, a few days ago I was digging through some good "junk" and found a pile of colorful electrical wire. I think that my original idea was to make some sort of jewelry out of it....but who knows. All of sudden I started to macrame the wire into bangle bracelets. The last time I macramed was over 10 years ago. It was like riding a bike for me.....maybe cause I made like hundreds of hemp necklaces in the early 90's. Well, the end result of my macrame mania was about 10 bangle bracelets that I made in a few hours of watching TV with my hubby. They are available for your viewing pleasure within my ETSY SHOP. I made bangles for large and medium size wrists.

No comments: