Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/02/2008

A Lump Ol Coal for all you naughty people!


You have been naughty this year and all you are going to get is a lump of coal in your stocking! I made this litle lump of coal out of polymer clay. He is available for purchase for all you sassy people in my ETSY SHOP. Take a look!!! BAH HUMBUG!!!!
Here is a little more info about my little lump o' coal:

Bah Humbug!!!! You deserve a lump of coal for Christmas this year!!! You have been very naughty!!! When I was a kid my Father always told us if we weren't good we would get a lump of coal in our stocking....so we were always sure to be extra nice around the holidays!

This little lump is stickin' out his tongue and mockingly saying "I am very naughty and good at, what are you going to do about it?" This would be the perfect gag gift for that grouchy scrooge type person in your life. It would at the very least, be an awesome conversation piece.

He is made with polymer clay and is approx. 1-1/2in. wide by 1in long. He comes with a silvery ball chain that measures approx. 17-1/2in.

No comments: