Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

8/15/2008

Getting back on track!!!


Whew!!!!! I haven't blogged in over a month. My husband and I have done some extensive house repairs....and so much more left to do. But, I think I am going to quit for the year with the fix-up stuff and start concentrating more on creating new fun stuff to sell in my etsy shop for the holidays.

It has been very difficult to create new items while doing the house repairs. The remodel was worth it in the end. I now have a laundry room on the first floor. No more dragging laundry down to the basement. That is soooooo very awesome. Our basement steps have a turn right in the middle. I think I fell down those gosh darn-it steps like a million times.

Well I have started to create some trinkets and have a few ideas turning around in my head. The photo above is of a new bracelet that I just listed in my etsy shop. Take a look HERE.

No comments: