Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/06/2007

Pot Belly Pig Fund Update-Fudge Sales


I sell holiday fudge in 31 flavors/varities. I am donating 15% to the "Pot Belly Pig Fund" at the Jefferson County Humane Society. It is a fund that I established to raise money to help feed "River" the senior Pot Belly Pig house at the HSJC. He was found on the side of the road suffering from neglect and starvation. Can you a imagine a skinny pig? His hooves were overgrown and that has caused him to have slightly deformed legs. He is on the road to recovery under the lovely care and attention of the awesome folks at the HSJC.
He eats a lot, after all he is a pig!!!! His food is costly and I hope to be able to defray those costs a little with my fund. I have collected over $75 in the last 3wks and I am hoping to be able to double that amount. A few days before Christmas I am going to use the money along with a gift card for the local grocery store(donated by a kind member of the HSJC)to buy him the food that he needs. I have a pair of ornaments for sale in my etsy shop that 100% of the proceeds(after shipping and fees) go the Pig fund as well. I am planning on adding more items to my etsy shop to benefit this worthy cause.
If you would like to purchase some fudge it is $8 per LB. I have 31flavors/varities to choose from and I make in 1/2Lb. sizes and up. I ship within the United States. You can send me an email if you are interested to fang2pickles@hotmail.com
Thank you and Happy Holidays

No comments: