Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/10/2007

Pot Belly Pig Fund- Fudge Sales- Help River



Happy Holidays to All-
I have established a fund for "River" the senior pot belly pig housed and cared for at the Jefferson County Humane Society. River was abused and neglected. He was found on the side of the road starving. Can you imagine a skinny pig??? His front legs are slightly deformed due to years and years of having overgrown hooves. He is getting fat and is recovering nicely under the loving care of the awesome folks at the shelter.

I make and sell homemade yummy scrummy fudge in over 30 flavors and give 15% of the proceeds to this very worthwhile fund. Fudge makes a great holiday gift, everyone loves candy!!!! I have made more than 100lbs of fudge in the last month!!! That is a lot of fudge!!! I will be using the money collected to purchase the food that River needs. He eats a lot, after all, he is a pig:)

I also sell items in the charity section of my etsy shop to benefit that cause. I published a cookbook this year which also helps the HSJC you can view that item in my etsy shop HERE

If you would like to purchase some fudge to help River please send me a convo through my etsy shop or you can contact me at fang2pickles-at-hotmail-dot-com. The fudge is $8.00per LB. and the smallest size I sell is 1/2lb. packages. I ship within the United States and make the fudge fresh to order. Here are a few of the flavors:

Peppermint
Eggnog
Chocolate
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Mint
Chocolate Raisin Walnut
Oreo
Maple nut
Butterscotch Walnut
Rocky Road
Chocolate Raspberry
Chocolate Orange
White Chocolate Walnut
and many, many more flavors

If you are interested I can email you a full list of all of the flavors. I can also give you a shipping quote. If you would like I can post and reserve the listing in my etsy shop for you. Thanks so much for your interest. Happy Holidays

No comments: