Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/17/2007

Fudge Baskets-Pot Belly Pig Fund Update


I sell fudge locally at two business and through friends and families work places. I give a percentage to the pot belly pig fund. I have collected $117 for this fund. I established this fund for "River" the pot belly pig housed and cared for at the Jefferson County Humane Society. I volunteer at the shelter. I am using the money to buy the food that River needs.
I will be posting the total donation amount after Christmas. I am hoping for a lot of sales this week!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!! I made up these fudge baskets today for last minute shoppers. I have made and sold over 125Lb of fudge...that is a lot of fudge. Well, everyone loves candy!!!! I am an awesome cook, after all...if I do say so myself.
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: