Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

12/16/2007

Birdie Bag- EFA Shop feature


This lovely bag (which I sooooo want for myself!!!!)was donated to the EFA Shop on etsy.com. It was donated by emands. I am a member of the EFA(Etsy for Animals...Artists helping animals) We are a group of almost 300 members that donate some portion of our proceeds to animal groups. The EFA shop is a team shop that receives item donations from the members and then donates 100% of the proceeds (after shipping and fees) to the chosen charity of the month.

Here is a little more about this awesome bag:

This was the first design my daughter made for me. This adorable bird sits atop a cherry branch reminding me of DC in the spring. The lovely mid-sized bag, is all wool, appliqued front and back, and lined in a pretty cotton canvas. The curvy tortise-shell pattern handles give it a graceful elegance perfect for any Fall or Winter wardrobe.
It is 11" x 10 1/2" with a handle that extends 4 1/2" up from the top of the bag.
So go ahead and bring this birdie home. You know you want to.

If you would like to learn more about the EFA you can visit HERE or visit any of the links on the left of my blog under EFA. Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: