Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

11/29/2007

My workspace has exploded!!!!


My studio has exploded!!! My workspace is in total chaos!!! (Well not really, I know where everthing is!) I have been working really hard the last couple of days creating new and fresh pieces for my etsy shop. I have had a lot of ideas flopping around in my head and I haven't had too much time to organize anything. I want to have my etsy shop stuffed full of fun and exciting items for the holiday season. It seems like the more time I spend in my little cubby-hole studio, the more ideas I get.....that is so very awesome!!! I am working on some new necklaces and bracelets and will be listing some new Christmas ornaments in the next few days. So keep checking back at my etsy shop often to find new,exciting,fun, and funky collage style jewelry. Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: