Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

11/05/2007

Me and My Christmas Tree


This is a lovely photo my myself and my Christmas ornaments. I was a vendor at the Crafted Market in Palatine, IL. I was selling my awesome ornaments and my beautiful baubles. I did get an offer to buy the tree, but I had to decline. I said " If you buy all the ornaments, I'll throw the tree in free" Craft show people are so funny. I had another person ask me where I import my ornaments from. I said " I make them" The customer looked at me funny, and said "what". Yeah, that's right, I make them. This is a handmade market after all. Too funny!!!! I will be listing some of my super cute ornaments in my etsy shop over the next few days. Take a look at my shop here if you are interested.

No comments: