Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

11/20/2007

18 More Fundraiser Cookbooks Sold



I have sold 18 more fundraiser cookbooks in the last 3wks....Woo hoo!!! I have broken even and I have donated $290 to the Humane Society of Jefferson County since June of 2007. I published a family cookbook that I sell at local business. I donate 25% of the proceeds to the HSJC. If you would like to buy a book and help the animals please look here. I also have a established a "Pot Belly Pig Fund" for the HSJC. I make fudge during the holidays and I give 15% of the proceeds to help feed "River" the senior pot belly pig at the HSJC. I have $27 dollars and counting to contribute. I am selling the fudge at 4 locations and I am hoping to sell about 200-300lb. I am just getting going on it and I hope sales pick up as it gets closer to Christmas. Thank you to all who have bought the cookbooksa and fudge. You are helping a very worthwile cause!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: