Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

10/16/2007

I am featured on the Trashion Blog!!!!


I am featured on the etsytrashion blog!!!! How very cool is that, me thinks very cool!!!! I am excited to be featured on another blog!!!!!! Yeah!!! Go team Trashion!!! EtsyTrashion is a group of artist on etsy.com that use recycled/upcycled/repurposed items in their art work. To learn more about EtsyTrashion please visit my links list on the left under etsytrashion. To read more about me and my etsy shop please visit here I was interviewed for the blog and I have included some awesome pictures of my super eco-chic jewels and baubles. To view more of my baubles visit here Pictured above is bracelet that I currently have for sale on etsy.com. It is called Trash to Treasure bracelet. It is made with recycled/upcycled bits and pieces. To read more about it please visit here Have a super dooper awesome Tuesday!!!!

No comments: