Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

9/07/2007

Jewelry at the Fuzzy Pig


I just put my jewelry out at another shop today. Whew....I have been busy. I entered two shops this week. I also completely changed my case at another shop. The Fuzzy Pig is a shop that is located 2 miles south on Clover Valley Rd. in Whitewater, WI. They have an awesome shop!!!! It is an old barn converted into a gift shop. They have collectiables, kitchen and bath items, quilts, stained glass, women's clothing, yard decor, and antiques. They also have a a 50's Malt shop, coffee shop, and resturant. I also have the cookbook that I published for sale there. I give 25% of the proceeds of the cookbook to the Jefferson County Humane Society. If you would like to know more about the Fuzzy Pig please click on the link I have under fine buisiness selling the fundraiser cookbooks. The lovely case that my jewelry is displayed in was made by my awesome,kind,handsome,loving, and gentle husband!!! (He told me to write that....ha, ha, ha)

No comments: