Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

8/16/2007

Knifty Knits


I am the curator of yet another treasury on etsy.com. I love making treasuries!!! This treasury is called Knifty Knits, it showcases some the awesome knitted and crochet items that you can purchase on etsy.com. If you would like to see more of the treasury please visit http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=6138 The idea for this treasury came from the wonderful items that my Mom knits. I have been helping her to open a shop on etsy.com. I thought that this would be a nice way to get her a little exposure. She just opened up...so be patient, new items will continue to be listed. She makes things like: knitted dishcloths,satin pillow cases, crochet children's socks,mittens,knitted coasters, and aprons. Her shop is called AnnsAccessories and if you would like to visit it please click on www.AnnsAccessories.etsy.com
to see more of her great items. My Mom has been knitting and sewing for over 40 years and her prices are very reasonable. Check it out!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

No comments: