Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities
EFA August Challenge- Dog Days of Summer!!!!!
A fellow member of my artist group EFA(Etsy for Animals) came up with this great idea to do monthly challenges. It is a great way to showcase the various talent of fellow EFA members. Enter your craft or art item based on the monthly theme. The theme for this month is THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!! Pretty cool,huh. I already have my idea ready and the creative wheels are turning. If you would like to learn more about the EFA click on the links on the left under Etsy for Animals. If you are an EFA member below is a list of the rules and fine print for the challenge. Have fun and go EFA. The following info can be found at http://etsyforanimals.blogspot.com
Submitting Your Entry
1. The top entries will be highlighted on the blog throughout the month.
2. All eligible entries will be included on the blog at the end of the month.
3. Have fun.
4. Show your support for EFA.
1. Only EFA members may participate. If you are not a member, join EFA!
2. A portion of the proceeds of the item entered must be donated to an animal organization.
1. Join the EFA yahoo group.
2. Send a message introducing yourself and indicate that you would like to participate. You will then be sent an invitation to be an author of this blog.
3. Sign up as an author and log in to Blogger.
Log in to your blogger account at www.blogger.com.
Click on "New Posts" under the blog "Etsy For Animals."
Post all the entry info.
Click "save now." Please do not publish the post.
Please do not edit your post after the deadline.
4. Save your entry on the blog with the following information:
A picture of your item (no larger than 400px in height and width - you can upload it by clicking the sky pic next to the spell checker link);
A clever explanation of how it fits the theme;
A link to your item in your etsy store;
Suggest next month's theme; and
A blurb about how much of the proceeds from the item you are donating to the animal organization.
5. You may also want to include:
A blurb about your shop;
An image of your banner or avatar (no larger than 400px in height or width);
A blurb about the organization you support;
A tag on your item in etsy with the monthly theme for maximum exposure; and