Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

7/25/2007

Lake Mills Vet Selling the Fundraiser Cookbooks!!!


Lake Mills Vet Clinic is now carrying the fundraiser cookbooks!!!! They are located at W7797 Hwy V, Lake Mills, WI 53551. Thank you Lake Mills Vet!!!! That makes 7 businesses and also the Humane Society of Jefferson County carrying the cookbooks that I published. If you havent't read through my blog....I published a cookbook called "Fritz Family Favorites". It is a collection of 288 family recipes. The book has 132 pages and is full of yummy scrummy Wisconsin hometown favorites. I'm donating 25% of retail price to help the animals at the Humane Society. I post the receipts of the donation amounts on this blog. If you would like a copy email me at fang2pickles@hotmail.com. The books are $10 and the shipping is $3 media mail. Buy your cookbook today and help the Humane Society....a very worthwhile cause!!!!

No comments: