Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

7/05/2007

How's Bout a Nice Slice of Pie?


How's about a nice slice of pie? I made 9 pies today and 2 cobblers. The flavors are Apple, Cherry, and Strawberry/Rhubarb. I will be selling my sweet creations on Saturday July 7th at the Farmer's Market. I will be making cookies tomorrow. Those seem to sell the best. But of course, cause I am an awesome cook!!!! If I do say so myself, and I do.....he,he!!!! The farmers market is located in the Walmart parking lot in Whitewater, WI. It usually starts at 6:30 or 7am and runs till about noon. Get there early to get your pie!!!! Yum, Yum, I must have one!!! I will once again be selling the fundraiser cookbooks. Buy yours today only $10 and 25% of the retail price goes to the Jefferson County Humane Society. I will also have handmade aprons, potholders,and washcloths. Those items are made by my Mom. She has been sewing and knitting/crocheting for over 40years. Awesome quality stuff, and great prices too!!!! See you all there.

No comments: