Artistian Jewelry,Green Living, and Humane Society Activities

7/26/2007

16 More Fundraiser Cookbooks Sold!!!!


I sold 16 more fundraiser cookbooks this week!!!! A total of 68 sold since the end of June. Very cool!!! Thank you to all the generous people who have bought the cookbooks. The animals thank you very much!!! Only 48 more to sell before I break even!!! Buy your cookbook today!!! If you would like to purchase a cookbook contact me at fang2pickles@hotmail.com. The cookbooks are $10 plus $3 shipping media mail....and remember I donate 25% of the retail price to the Humane Society of Jefferson County. A very worthwhile cause!!!! Thank you again to all who have bought the cookbooks. One last thank you to the persons who have given me additional donations to help the animals. Additional donations are always welcome!!! Contact me for details about donations to the Humane Society. I can send you a receipt for your donations if needed and remember your donation is tax deductible!!!!!

No comments: